Friday, July 23, 2010

About Me...and Why Should You Follow Me

About Me

Ok so let's just straight into this. I'm a 20 year old guy, I live in Los Angeles, CA, and my life is one crazy adventure after another..I wouldn't give it up for the world. I was originally born in Puerto Rico, lived there until I was 6 and then moved to Alabama where I was raised. I didn't move out to Los Angeles until a year ago. It's been interesting to say the least. I have a twin sister, older sister, and an older brother. Twin sister still lives in Alabama. Older sister is in the Army and moves around a lot. Older brother lives in Tennessee and is married. My mom died a year ago, which is prompted my move out here. My "father" has never really been apart of my life, so I consider him non-existent. I'm a very positive person, I believe in God and attend church regularly. I am a southern boy at heart but I have some city in me as well. I'm also Gay, which I will touch base on from time to time in later posts. I love to cook, dance, and LAUGH. The thing that makes me laugh the hardest is when people trip, fall, or bust their ass! LMAO! Hey, I'm only human lol. I love the arts. I'm inspired by passion and I crave artistic expression, usually by way of poetry writing or theater. I love LIFE...the good and the bad. Bad experiences just gives me another opportunity to grow and learn. I am a completely different person than I was last year, and the year before that. I believe that is how it is suppose to be.

Why Should You Follow Me?


Why shouldn't you? lol...I'm young, cute, funny, and freakin' amazing. Hahaha no I'm just kidding. Why should you follow me? I think that ties into my purpose for this blog, which is to inspire, entertain, and connect with people. I live a very purposeful life. I believe everything happens for a reason and I know I have a big purpose to fulfill on this earth. What exactly is that purpose? I have NO FRIGGIN' idea lol. But I invite you all along the journey with me in figuring it out. It's gonna be a ride, maybe sad at times, but definitely entertaining for sure. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment